South Westway Park

South Westway Park is a 2.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Indianapolis, Indiana that features a river. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I’ve only visited two other parks in Indiana, and this one is by far my favorite. It’s far enough from the road that you don’t see asphalt.
Unfortunately, there aren’t a lot of markers. You kinda have to navigate yourself well. I ended up at the side of the road cos I followed a mountain bike trail and i thought there would be another in. I just walked on the side of the road until I got back to the car which worked out cos it was a mile and it was hot.
Will be going back and finishing what I had started.

Really great trails, from winding up and down trails on the bluff to scenic walk down by the White River. My new favorite place to hike on the west side of town. But definitely built with bikes in mind. Some horse trails too. There's more than just the loop that is shown on this app. A couple seem to follow the river to parts unknown. So get a map or GPS. Go out and explore!

Great location had a great time with the pup. Trails not marked clearly but you won't have a difficult time finding yourself. Will definitely be going back.