Rotary Nature Trail at North Woods

Rotary Nature Trail at North Woods is a 0.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Evansville, Indiana that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice short set of trails in an urban setting. Informational placards along the trail. Trailhead is located behind the playground.

This is a nice set of family friendly trails that are well maintained. I took my dog on a leash. I wish the trails connected; some do but some you have to double back. minimal elevation.

Part of ingleheart park. Few nice trails. Dog friendly. Baseball fields nearby so if near that season, more heavily trafficked. Otherwise not so much.

The track and photos that are on here are inaccurate. The track is a trail on the other side of town. I have no idea where the photos were taken but they are not anywhere around this town.
Today was a lovely fall day and I was the only person out there. Tall trees and changing leaves made this a lovely day in the woods.

I revisited this trail today as it connected to the other trail in this woods. This time I was not covered with chiggers when I got home, like last August when I hiked it and left the trail to find a geocache. As a local, it is nice to see this nice touch of nature in the middle of town.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

You know for being in the middle of town, not a bad hike. If you need a break from the hussle and bussle this is a great day hike. Nature center has a nice bird sanctuary as well.

Friday, March 25, 2016

Monday, September 14, 2015

Nice Trail with lots of "loops" and chutes within it. We actually almost go lost.

Saturday, August 30, 2014