Red Trail

Red Trail is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Indianapolis, Indiana that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

paddle sports

beach

7840 W 56th St Indianapolis, IN 46254

Great hiking close to Indy. Nothing rugged, flat trail, nice scenery.

Beautiful in the fall.

This is such a great trail. You can connect into other trails or just follow this one. This is actually about 6.5 miles.

A quiet trail that makes you forget you're right in the city. I like to run this trail. Closer to 6 miles. Almost 7 of you add on the loop by the 71st Street entrance.

A great trail that takes makes you forget you are still in the city. Eagle Creek is a great park to enjoy.

nice

Good trail running

nice trail. mostly easy, some moderate. I got a bit over 6.5 miles on my app though.

Nice trail. I love that I goes around the bird sanctuary. I saw several kinds of birds that I had not seen before.

A well marked wooded trail in a fantastic city park. Lots of hiking trails at Eagle Creek. If you are visiting the area, be sure and sign up to complete the ropes course that you will pass through on this hike or stop by the nature center and sit out on the deck over looking the lake.

Love this trail. I use it as a workout/training trail. I hike this trail at least 4 days a week and it never ceases to amaze me.

My favorite trail in the city.

Took our dog on this trail. Very muddy and the maps aren't extremely clear. Easy to navigate none the less.