Rock Shelter via Low Gap Trail

Rock Shelter via Low Gap Trail is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Unionville, Indiana that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice scenic trail, rock shelter definitely looks better in person , the trail is not too hard , my father and I did it in just over 2 hours taking our time and stopping anytime we wanted to see anything . like most I would recommend going clockwise. All in all a nice fun trail, definitely worth it .

Nice easy hike that took my girlfriend and I about an hour. We went out on a warm day in late November and conditions were dry. There are a few hills but definitely nothing too extreme and we had the trail to ourselves.

Great trail to take a the boys on a Webelos hike.

Nice, moderately difficult trail with some hills. Several downed trees to go around and very buggy this time of year. Nice scenery, bet it will be beautiful in the Fall!

Nice trail.

Saturday, June 03, 2017

I really enjoyed this trail, I thought it had a bit of everything. Not to hard so kids and older people can do it as well. Beautiful scenery mainly the whole hike.

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Plenty of wildflowers once into Sweedy Hollow Nature Preserve.

Sunday, October 23, 2016