Holliday Park

Holliday Park is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near North Crows Nest, Indiana that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

What a pleasant surprise! I liked the ruins and the open spaces, and I loved how extensive the trails were for the space. Lots to see and explore, and a very manageable challenge for someone as out of shape as I am.

My son and I came here just to hike and we really enjoyed ourselves. The trails are really nice and we were able to get s good workout in and spend quality time together. I love this park

Nice little gem in the middle of the city. :)
The ruins and rock garden are a nice bonus.

This is the perfect city get away if you live in central Indianapolis. The forest is large enough to get away from all noise from the surrounding city save for one spot on the trail that you can see an overpass. Thankfully it's at a higher elevation, so the noise is minimal.

Nice city trail. Many variations to hike. I believe there are 8 trails. They all intersect with each other. Trail connects to Buckmon Nature Trail.

Good place for short hiking..

Excellent trail for a quick jaunt. Easy trail to walk, sometimes muddy along the river. Very kid friendly.

Trail is a nice get away from the city. Easily accessible and has a great view of the river

My daughter and I hiked this trail one afternoon. We enjoyed going to the nature facility.