Holliday Park

Holliday Park is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near North Crows Nest, Indiana that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

As of June 2018, some users have reported that a portion of this trail is closed.

I loved this park. It’s really peaceful and it’s huge. Took me two trips to cover it all. Granted I left the first day because it was just too humid for me to handle. On a nice day it would be easy enough to cover it all but would take a few hours.
Big playground for kids and I think there’s also a building with family activities as well but never went in as a solo hiker.

Hard to believe you’re right in town.

The best part of the hike was the ruins. The hike, itself, was a bit disappointing. Portions of the trail was closed, the trail was poorly marked, and was far more on the easy scale than moderate.

Favorite park in the area! Great for a quick hike with the kids, easy for my 4 year old but also fun for adults. Walking from the ruins to the river is the best part for kids. Also a fun playground on site.

What a pleasant surprise! I liked the ruins and the open spaces, and I loved how extensive the trails were for the space. Lots to see and explore, and a very manageable challenge for someone as out of shape as I am.

My son and I came here just to hike and we really enjoyed ourselves. The trails are really nice and we were able to get s good workout in and spend quality time together. I love this park

Nice little gem in the middle of the city. :)
The ruins and rock garden are a nice bonus.

This is the perfect city get away if you live in central Indianapolis. The forest is large enough to get away from all noise from the surrounding city save for one spot on the trail that you can see an overpass. Thankfully it's at a higher elevation, so the noise is minimal.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Nice city trail. Many variations to hike. I believe there are 8 trails. They all intersect with each other. Trail connects to Buckmon Nature Trail.

Friday, June 09, 2017

Good place for short hiking..

Monday, May 29, 2017

Excellent trail for a quick jaunt. Easy trail to walk, sometimes muddy along the river. Very kid friendly.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Trail is a nice get away from the city. Easily accessible and has a great view of the river

Sunday, March 19, 2017

My daughter and I hiked this trail one afternoon. We enjoyed going to the nature facility.