Charlestown State Park #6 Trail

Charlestown State Park #6 Trail is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Charlestown, Indiana that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trail. The last 1/2 mile or so was on a service road. Overall a decent trail.

Very pretty and probably my favorite trail in Charlestown state park

decent trail not hard all trails in park are fair or better

I hiked all of these park trails in one day and this one was my favorite.

The waterfalls were absolutely the best part of the trail and well worth the hike. We went at a time the water was really low and I can only imagine how much more beautiful it is when fuller. The last part of the trail after the second bridge was disappointing for a couple of reasons. One was the smell; which I realize may not be there all the time but it was a terrible odor to withstand. The second was the pavement; which I realize may not matter to some but I like true earth under my feet when hiking. My 8 year old son enjoyed it as well and it was an easy hike for him to maneuver. The ranger was the most friendly and informative of all the parks I've been to.

Great hike along the Ohio River.

Nice variety of terrain. Favorite trail at Charlestown State Park.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

A short hike that has everything!

Saturday, April 16, 2016

My favorite of all the trails.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Monday, March 21, 2016

love this trail! lots to explore!