Chain O'Lakes Trails Loop

Chain O'Lakes Trails Loop is a 10.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Albion, Indiana that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

There are 12 trails at Chain 'O Lakes SP. Trail 9 is marked rugged, but it seemed more moderate to me. You can indeed make a loop out of all the trails. Some go around the lakes or channels. Some are in meadows. Very nice hiking in Eastern Indiana!
Bring bug spray in the summer.

This is my favorite place to hike and run. Beautiful every season.

This was without a doubt one of the coolest parks that I have ever been too. The tranquility is off the charts and there is so much to do and see here. I would recommend visiting and look forward to going back myself.

I went and did most of the loop 2 weeks ago when the red buds were in bloom; majestic AF. No other soul was encountered except mother earth in her finest form. Walking around the Lakes made me feel as if i was in a Japan with the pink blooms and still water.

Plenty of trails here. We completed trail 10 to 6 to 1 for just over 5 miles. This time of year traffic is zero, but this trail would be amazing in fall. some stairs on trail 6, but not many.

Many trails for my dog to go crazy over and lovely wildlife crossing our paths.. The markers on a few trails were slightly confusing, but who cares when it's pretty out? Can always use some more exercise

Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday, June 06, 2016

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Friday, May 13, 2016

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

canoeing
Monday, March 07, 2016

I usually get a yearly pass. Its a great place to camp, hike, and boat!

canoeing