Bicentennial Woods Eagle Trail

Bicentennial Woods Eagle Trail is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Huntertown, Indiana that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good local trail!

Perfect for a family hike. Trails are in good shape and all bridges and stairs have been repaired.
A gem.

Great trail. A lot to explore

As far as local hiking goes, this is one of my favorite trails.

This trail is a nice hike with two small loops. This is nice if you have a four legged hiking buddy, who likes to take a poop about ten minutes in to the hike because it gives you the opportunity to take it back to the car so you don't have to carry it the entire time. Overall, this has been my favorite short hike in the fort wayne area.

This is a wonderful hike, however parking is terrible. There is only room for two cars to park.

Nice to hike and away from the city noise.

I took my daughters with me... the parking was my only complaint.. but other than that we loved it! it was nice to see other ppl there too..

overall great looping trail. poor parking situation. beautiful. defined paths. saw a family of deer. some trails ran along side a river. lots of possible on the trail

Sunday, October 09, 2016

Fun trail, relatively clean cut trails are very easy to follow, good views along the creek. Great trail for walking dogs. Simple enough for whole family but enjoyable for any level of hiker.

Sunday, October 09, 2016

Nice hiking trail

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Very peaceful and quite

Thursday, August 04, 2016

I had a wonderful time. And I enjoyed the peace and quiet that I really needed.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Trails are in good condition

Monday, July 18, 2016