Beach Trail

Beach Trail is a 4.6 mile out and back trail located near Porter, Indiana and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

beach

walked it in full sun, pleasant walk with my 4 lb kitten. He had a good time to, 4 months old. 4 dogs a kind the beach all well behaved, great day, nice folks scattered on the beaches that are a little hard to get to by car.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Great up and down run for the Chicagoland area, with easy accessibility, plenty of parking, and not too many people. We ran this trail, adding the beach trail for a complete loop. A variety of scenes, from forest to unescape to lakefront keep things interesting.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

wonderful cardio workout

Sunday, August 18, 2013

This was a great hike. I did it with my 15 month old. She was in my carrier and she loved it as well. The "Paradise Valley" was just so beautiful as was the rest of the hike. We had lunch at the fork between trail 10 and trail 2 and it was so peaceful. I highly recommend the hike.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Excellent walk. really enjoyed this one. Take a look at http://digital-marketing-agency-blogger.tumblr.com/ for the blog I wrote at the top of the hill

Sunday, June 26, 2011

This trail is very nice and scenic.