Waterfall Glen Trail

Waterfall Glen Trail is a 9.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Willowbrook, Illinois that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Me the B and 2 friends did the whole 9.5 miles with a wee break here and there for the loo, in 4 hours! Lots of naturey goodness, we were serenaded by the croaking of "horny

On a perfect spring morning a walk around me the entire loop took me 3 1/2 hrs. A great trail,nice wide surface with lovely views and audio provided by mating frogs!

One of my favs

Good hike. It was very relaxing and nothing dangerous.

Traveled here from about an hour away (Indiana). Definitely glad we came! This is an AWESOME trail. Most of the trail is covered in small packed down gravel. Few spots of tree/grass/mud trail near the waterfall. Did 11 miles, just hiking/walking. MANY people run/bike this trail. Seen a few horses as well. I will definitely be returning to try out some jogging. I recommend this trail for anyone that wants a long, nice open trail. Love it!

If you do the full 9.7 ish mile loop it earns the moderate ranking. However, if you opt out for just a partial loop, I would consider it to be quite easy.