Waterfall Glen Trail

Waterfall Glen Trail is a 9.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Willowbrook, Illinois that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very scenic and I would rate it as moderate and one of better ones in the area.

off road driving

Very unimpressed. I think this trail is intended for biking or maybe jogging if you live in the area. We drove about an hour to get there and it definitely wasn't worth it. Nothing interesting to look at, no wildlife aside from mosquitos and an occasional squirrel. Maybe we should have entered at a different area on the trail and it would have been better, but I don't think we will risk trying this trail out again.

Very nice, well maintained gravel trail, good elevation changes for the greater Chicago area. My dog and I hiked from the starting point clockwise to the waterfall and back, about 6 miles. Mostly through fairly dense forest, so there was plenty of shade on a 85 degree day in July, which kept both my dog and I pretty comfortable for the long hike. Not much scenery, except the waterfall which was a very busy area, but I will be back to complete the entire loop.