Thorn Creek Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Park Forest, Illinois that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

fun trail

loved it

A little muddy, but always a good trail hike

This is an old favorite and can be hiked year-round. Always something new to see

I love this trail all seasons. Walking and jogging it is a breath of fresh air. Could only be better if dogs were allowed.

Monday, May 15, 2017

Great for a fall walk through the leaves. Not very large area but great for walking the dogs!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I grew up in the area, but did not know this existed. I took my 7 year old daughter on a one hour hike. The woods are beautiful! The trail is easy, with boardwalks and bridges over uneven terrain. Saw two small groups of deer. Clean, quiet and well cared for. A hidden treasure in the south suburbs. One bridge is out, so you can't walk the full loop. We went mostly around and then doubled back.

Thursday, June 06, 2013

I enjoyed this trail was very nice on your feet

I enjoyed the trail due to the inclines and soft ground. Only went 1.5 miles the bridge was out due to flooding but of course I pressed on anyway.

Monday, October 09, 2017