Raceway Woods Trails is a 4.3 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Dundee, Illinois that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 4.3 km Elevation Gain: 79 m Route Type: Loop

partially paved

Drove an hour from Downtown looking for an off trail nature path. This trail didn’t disappoint. Blue Jays and Cardinals everywhere. Passed about 100 people in the 4 miles we walked. I’m sure it’s usually less crowded but over 4+ miles it wasn’t at all uncomfortable. Small complaint: 2 bikers were riding around right paths in between families going 20+mph.

This was my second time here and it’s amazing place to Mountain Bike. Everyone who comes here they are ready to take on some difficult terrain. I would recommend you stop by and try it out. It’s on a abandoned raceway track. Has history to it.

Good trail/pavement/gravel run with some hills on asphalt if you like a challenge. Nice outdoor preserve with wide paths.

Lovely dirt trails away from the paved trail. Lots of spring flowers. Smallish parking lot was very full on a warm spring day but the trails were not crowded.

First time over at RaceWay Woods and for my first time it’s a amazing trail. The outside trails that are paved are normal walking paths but the inside is a amazing Mountain bike racing track with ups and downs with lots of bunny jumps. After an hour my chain completely broke so I was done after an hour. I would recommend coming back to this place. It’s also great place to learn about history about this place because it was a race track.

This trail was alright it was very muddy since it just rained a few days back it would be perfect if it didn’t rain which it almost always is good. I think that this is good for intermediate bikers.

A nice, paved trail for walking. Lots of people though.

flooded

Amazing trail. I’m not a fast walker, nor am I stable, so the paved path was great For me. There were definitely more adventures trails for skilled hikers. Glad we went, it was beautiful.