Midlothian Meadows

Midlothian Meadows is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Midlothian, Illinois that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

I would’ve given it 5 stars, it’s a pleasant and moderate trek. The issue was when I got back to my car parked off of Pulaski Road. Someone decided to smash in windows and take things out of cars, I was fortunate. However, I felt so bad for those who just wanted to get out and enjoy a warmup this season. Be warned that lurkers are watching when you leave your vehicle, don’t leave any valuables inside. I called 911 and hopefully they catch those responsible.

Saturday, April 01, 2017

We went out on a warm February afternoon. Nicely located as part of the Cook County Forest Preserve, the Midlothian Meadows loop walks you through a level trail into the forest preserve, with numerous shelters and places for picnicking in Chicago's southern suburbs

Wednesday, April 20, 2016