Maple Lake

Maple Lake is a 9.2 mile loop trail located near Willowbrook, Illinois and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Nice trails. Well marked.

Challenging fun.

My absolute favorite place! Can't wait to camp one night at Bullfrog!

Great trails. Really beautiful in the fall. However, lots of mountain bike traffic, so be on the lookout. Also, some of the trails abruptly end and you're forced to walk alongside a street. This would be a four or five star series of trails for mountain biking, but not so much for hiking.

Pretty good. Liked the natural trails with some elevation changes, which was exactly what we were looking for. The trails were a bit hard to follow because you keep crossing roads. At one point I got a bit nervous because we had to walk a 1/4 mile on the road and we had our kids with us. The trails are popular for bikers so you have to keep an eye out and be ready to jump out of the way. We hiked the yellow trail 3 miles around the lake.

awesome

Well maintained trails

great place to hike or mountain bike!

This is the best place to go mountain biking lots of hill up and down muddy roads you named you can truly get lost every time I go I sped about 3 to 4 r recommend to take sum tools food and lots of water