Fullersburg and Graue Mill Loop Trail

Fullersburg and Graue Mill Loop Trail is a 3.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Oak Brook, Illinois that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

paddle sports

Walked with brother Jim. Great walk. Ducks geese. Chilly it’s winter ! Lots of dog walkers today.

This is a nice rolling trail, lightly traveled. It's about 90% crushed gravel with a little asphalt stretch. I did the Night Heron loop first followed by the Riverbend loop. I did all the little spur trails for fun and got in a very pleasant hour of running. You don't need trail running shoes for this run, road shoes will be fine.

Nice, quiet and fairly easy

If you're looking for a lovely and quiet trail in the west burbs of Chicago check this place out. The paths are excellent with plenty of parking and a very nice water fall to checkout too!

Beautiful trail. My dog loved it too

A little moe hilly than was expecting. Nice trail.

Very kid-friendly, pleasant and pretty

exploring these trails
looks good for biking and walking

nice loop walk

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Small and relaxing

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Excellent easy walk, just what is needed to relax.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Did running/bird watching. Needs a few markers or signs in just a couple spots to show where the main trails are. That whole east side you're like feet from people's backyards. Other than that... pretty nice place. I really liked it further south by the mill.

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Great trails. But none are marked. Lots of side trails. Very confusing. Will give it another try tomorrow.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Nice easy trail. Lots of mini trails and great woodland scenery with Salt Creek on the side.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

This is a nice easy and colorful trail.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Beautiful trail! Many side trails through the woods as well. Very well maintained. Good advice from below is to park off of Spring Rd.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Awesome trails and wonderful nature.

Monday, June 09, 2014

Great place to ride or walk around. It was not crowded when I went, had plenty of amenities, and easy access. I can see how it would be a little small if you were driving here to only ride at this place, but of you live close it's well worth the ride.

Saturday, June 07, 2014

I took my dog for a beautiful run on this trail. I'm glad I found it. We always ran the hammel woods trail (Shorewood) and I thought I wouldn't find anything quite as nice closer to downers. I was wrong. This was peaceful, wooded, with tranquil water to make the run wonderful.