Forest Nature Center Outer Loop Trail

Forest Nature Center Outer Loop Trail is a 4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Peoria Heights, Illinois. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips.

Always well kept and easy for me and the kids. The trails can be busy on weekends.

The trails were pretty flat and awesome. I really enjoyed it. Me and my g/f even saw about 5 or 6 deer as well.

My daughter and I hiked the PimiteouiTrail. There were fabulous views and we saw plenty of deer.

Very beautiful trails, very well marked, very well done. Trails for everyone.

Nice to see some water flowing after the rain. Not too muddy, only a few slick spots.

Wake Robin Trail is closed due to construction to fix some erosion on the trail. All Other trails are open. Beautiful hike with a little stream that runs through it.

Nice, well marked trail with a great little visitors center on site. Trail was frozen and a little slippery in spots, especially on the downhill portions. There was a sign saying the Wake Robin portion was closed, so we did two quick loops of the Valley Trail portion.

nature walks with toddlers are the best!

Doesn't allow pets, not a fan