Pioneer Cabin via Hyndman Trailhead

Pioneer Cabin via Hyndman Trailhead is a 7.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Hailey, Idaho that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, camping, nature trips, and backpacking and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Made a mistake and ended up on this trail on accident. My daughter and I were supposed to be on #166 but I apparently missed that trailhead. To make a pretty long story short, I had to abandon a lot of gear on that last stretch of the trail. As much as I would like to get it back, it would be a fitting reward for anyone who would be willing or able to get out there and clean it up. Thank you and God bless

I made it back up and even got all my stuff back. This was a pretty great trail to find by mistake but beware that it is a steep one especially once you start hiking toward the peak.

The views are incredible. The cabin is great! We loved this hike. A definite must

This trail has some spectacular views, but the switch backs to the cabin make for a gnarly hike. Bring plenty of water

Gorgeous hike along the creek. The mountains and peaks in the valley are awesome. And just when you question if there really is a cabin at the end of the trail there it is. Loved the art left behind by previous hikers.