Perrine Coulee Falls

Perrine Coulee Falls is a 2 mile out and back trail located near Twin Falls, Idaho that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Not sure if we really hiked this trail or a nearby one along the river. Nice views of the bridge. Very narrow trail flanked by lots of waist- to shoulder-height vegetation. Smelled amazing but my friend had an allergic reaction to something we brushed up against, so if you're prone to that sort of thing wear long sleeves.

Nice waterfall with patches of icey snow (early march). Short hike up has excellent view of gorge area. Not that hard or long.

Not really a trail, but still a beautiful waterfall. Especially since it is right off the interstate.

Sunday, November 06, 2016

I'm not sure I would call this a trail, but it is a trek on the grade. A narrow road that is heavily travelled. People biking, walking, or driving all need to be mindful of each other and give plenty of space.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

We only walked part of it; but was nice.

Saturday, April 19, 2014