Old Wagon Loop Trail

Old Wagon Loop Trail is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Post Falls, Idaho that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

our family has hiked here a few times and love it. my two sons 3 and 7 do great, note we are avid hikers.

Tons of hiking trails to choose from. Beautiful views.

I do this hike all the time because I love how beautiful the area is. I think it is lush and relaxing. I do wish people listened a bit more to the LNT principle because this land is often a little messed up by the people who want to enjoy it.

Great all around trail!

Mixture of terrain. Beautiful views!

I strolled this hike with a friend, on this splendid autumn day. The hike is mostly flat. There are a lot of side trails to explore. We hiked a total of 4.7 miles. The views of the river are nice. There are some cliffs that are popular with rock climbers. The autumn leaves are lovely.

Lots of side trails, some named or numbered, some not. There is a road trail that will take you up to some nice views. Other trails take you to the river.

Great hike because of all the different routes. There are a few places where you can extend this for a longer hike. Went pretty far up an old road for a nice change. I have several tracks showing them. Some areas are private property, so watch for signs.

recorded Track - Apr 09, 12:34 PM