Mores Mountain Loop

Mores Mountain Loop is a 1.9 mile loop trail located near Boise, Idaho that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Really nice short relatively easy hike with great views of the surrounding mountains and lots of wildflowers.

Absolutely beautiful! Thus so far this is my favorite hike in the Boise area.

Very well maintained trails my 9 year old hiked it without too much difficulty, and I haven't hiked in years and made it! Beautiful wild flowers and butterflies!

This is a great hike! Only two miles, but feels like more if you are out of shape like me, haha! BEAUTIFUL views during the entire hike. The road to get there wasn't nearly as bad as I was worried considering previous reviews, just don't drive like a maniac, avoid the really big ruts and even a small car will have little trouble. THERE IS $5 FEE PARKING, don't forget to bring some cash!

This is a super fun trail! Really green during late spring and fun places to climb rocks! However, the drive to get there is kinda long and the GPS told us to go up a hill, but besides that, there is a great view of bogus and the Treasure Valley!!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Beautiful, peaceful! No problem getting to the trailhead.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Peaceful and not busy. Easy climb for good view and lunch on the trail.

Monday, July 18, 2016

I was unable to get to the trail head in my Sienna mini van. The road about 4 miles past the ski area was so badly rutted I had to turn back. A big truck went past me about that point, so I think with a rig like that you would be fine.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I wasn't able to find the trailhead. I took the road up as far as my little car could go, but there were some trees on the road that would have been impossible to get by in my car. I parked my car in the side and just biked the dirt road for about 4 miles. Beautiful scenery all the same and would recommend to anybody!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Nice hike, and well maintained trail. Good change of scenery if you are tired of the same old dry foothills. the drive up is a not fun for those who get car sick. Good views and lots of geocaches to find here if you are interested.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

nice little hike with great views and wildflowers

Monday, July 06, 2015

Fantastic, well-maintained trail. Easy and good for kids. Multiple points where you can continue on full loop or circle back earlier if the kids are getting tired.

A little hard to locate. After Bogus Basin look for the sign for Shafer Butte picnic area and follow that. Trailhead is there with picnic area.

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Love the trails on this mountain. It's perfect because it's not too far of a drive from Boise but you're still able to get away from the city. In the fall you see a lot of active wildlife. Most common is the red tail hawk. I would see it dive for prey often.