Mores Mountain Loop

Mores Mountain Loop is a 1.9 mile loop trail located near Boise, Idaho that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Gorgeous views with plenty of shade.

Absolutely beautiful! Thus so far this is my favorite hike in the Boise area.

Very well maintained trails my 9 year old hiked it without too much difficulty, and I haven't hiked in years and made it! Beautiful wild flowers and butterflies!

This is a great hike! Only two miles, but feels like more if you are out of shape like me, haha! BEAUTIFUL views during the entire hike. The road to get there wasn't nearly as bad as I was worried considering previous reviews, just don't drive like a maniac, avoid the really big ruts and even a small car will have little trouble. THERE IS $5 FEE PARKING, don't forget to bring some cash!

This is a super fun trail! Really green during late spring and fun places to climb rocks! However, the drive to get there is kinda long and the GPS told us to go up a hill, but besides that, there is a great view of bogus and the Treasure Valley!!

Beautiful, peaceful! No problem getting to the trailhead.

Peaceful and not busy. Easy climb for good view and lunch on the trail.

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Monday, July 18, 2016

I was unable to get to the trail head in my Sienna mini van. The road about 4 miles past the ski area was so badly rutted I had to turn back. A big truck went past me about that point, so I think with a rig like that you would be fine.

Saturday, July 02, 2016

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I wasn't able to find the trailhead. I took the road up as far as my little car could go, but there were some trees on the road that would have been impossible to get by in my car. I parked my car in the side and just biked the dirt road for about 4 miles. Beautiful scenery all the same and would recommend to anybody!!