Jump Creek Falls Trail

Jump Creek Falls Trail is a 0.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Marsing, Idaho that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

cave

(September 2016)
Easy and funny short trail to reach the bottom of the fall. Sometimes you have to go through water, sometimes you have to climb a rock... and already is the creek! Very refreshing! We did it just hubby and I, but we'll definitely do it again with the kids during summer! The only negative point imo, it's a little crowded. But it's very subjective.

Was a great place to go and take the grandkids very nice and clean

Beautiful! Had to walk through some water this time around but it wasn't to cold.

We love this cute little hike. The water fall and creek are very nice. Always clean and easy hike for kiddos.

Very short and easy, with a Beautiful reward!

I hiked the lower trail down to the waterfall. Very quick, easy trail. There was one area where you had to hop across the creek on some stones. The waterfall is really cute. Sad there was so much trash. I went on a Wednesday early afternoon in November and I was the only one there. I also hiked part of the ridge trail. It's a lot steeper up to the main part of the trail but it gave some pretty views. Would definitely go back!

The trailhead wasn't super clear, we ended up taking a crazy hill climb that led to a dead end, other than that the real trail was beautiful and quick!

More of a leisurely stroll than a hike to get to the falls, although it was pretty. It was very crowded, but for my kids it wasn't bad. I took them up on the West Rimrock afterwards, and that was slightly more difficult. Overall a decent outing for a family.

It was super easy to get to the waterfall with kids under 10 years old and we had two little ones on backpacks. After we got into the freezing water we decided to go on the difficult trail and with kids it was a little hard on them but they made it through. It is a fun trail.

it's a very short or run great View nice to walk but the drive to get there might not be worth it again

Short little walk to a nice pool and a waterfall. It is less than a 1/2 mile each way...not sure why it says 2.2 miles. The downfall of this hike is that there is trash everywhere, which is sad :-( and it is incredibly crowded...even on Sunday evening when we went. Between the constant barking dogs, dog poop, trash, and crowds of people this was hard to enjoy..

I agree that it certainly isnt as long as advertised. The most direct to the waterfall is quite short, but very well shaded and an easy walk. There are some trails surrounding the area that have a higher degree of difficulty though.