Indian Cliff Trail

Indian Cliff Trail is a 3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Plummer, Idaho that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

There is a fee at Heyburn State Park. 5.00 per vehicle per day, Idaho residents can purchase an Idaho State Passport for 10.00 at DMV and get free day use at all Idaho state parks. Out of state residents pay $40.00 per year and can purchase online or at any state park. These passes also give you a break on camping fees. If you don’t want either there is a self pay station Fees are in effect year round.

Went on a Tuesday and had the trail to myself (besides the whitetail deer I saw). Great spot to hike and take in the view

These passes also give you a break on camping fees.
If you don’t want either there is a self pay station
Fees are in effect year round.

Great winter option for us today! Beautiful saw no one else on the trail would recommend

A good, easy hike. There were a couple elevated areas that made my heart rate spike, but not too much to handle. I could have easily gone again. Pretty views toward the top.

beautiful! long but uneventful along the way. We had a total of 4 of us, 2 adults & 2 12 year old girls. we made it Just fine with a reward of Ice cream in Harrison at the end!

Pretty decent climb for us who are basically couch potatoes! It was gradual with a few steeper parts that we had to stop and rest for a bit. There were a couple of benches placed at strategic resting spots. The top flattens out and it was beautiful. We met two other groups of hikers on Sunday about 10:30. You need to pay for access.

Nice view up top!

Parts of the trail we're a bit overgrown. (June '17)

Fabulous views from at the top. It seems like the climb going counterclockwise is more gradual. Nice and quiet away from the road. There is a nice picnic table at the top so take a snack and enjoy the view.

Gorgeous views from top of the ridge. Trail is well shaded. Elevation gain toward the beginning and then an easy trail from there.

Beautiful views!

This was an easy little hike with pretty views of Lake Chatcolet. It took me about an hour. Next time I go camping in Heyburn State Park, I will definitely do it again.

Incredible view at the top. Only passed one other person during our hike. Highly recommend. Not to hard either

Great View on top! Breathe taking! ❤❤❤

Nice trail, well maintained and great views. Just enough incline to raise your hart rate a bit, but not wear you out.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Great hike with great views of Chatcolet Lake & the St Joe River!

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Good short hike. peaceful view at the top!

Monday, June 20, 2016

Great trail for those of us who are slightly out of shape! =P

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Loved it!!! very beautiful views. The hike felt great. I will go back and do it again

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pretty simple hike. It was great for our group of 5. I would suggest it for families and other groups as well. Nice climbs, nice views.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Great hike with great views, I would recommend this to anyone who wants a medium elevation climb.