Goose Creek Falls

Goose Creek Falls is a 3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near New Meadows, Idaho that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trail! The falls are beautiful & the trail well maintained. There is some construction on the road up Brundage Mountain. (Pilot car.) Probably won't last long. Just a perfect trail showcasing the beauty of Idaho.

Beautiful. Made it to the waterfall and it was worth it!!

Beautiful!! A bit steep for me as I am a beginner, but so lovely. We didn't make it to the falls but we will definitely be back. Lovely this time of year but pretty cold.

Great hike.. beautiful scenery. Only bad thing it's a very popular trail. There will be lot's of people

Good for kids and dogs as long as neither are prone to jump in rapids. Beautiful hike. Partial shade. Moderately trafficked.

This is a beautiful little hike. Started at 6pm. Ran, hiked, it. The falls are about 1/4 mile past the wooden bridge. Take the left fork. I was too busy trying to catch my sun that I went the wrong way for a bit. Anyway beautiful view of a decent sized waterfall. Ran, hiked it back up. Pretty steep and invigorating. Oh ya, 85% shaded so perfect for a hot summer afternoon.

Nice moderate hike - shade throughout, stream by your side and ends in a waterfall. Towards the end it gets a bit steep. Even though trailhead says 2.8mi, I recorded 2.4mi. Can get a little confusing when you get to the top but don't go any further after the climb up the rocks. The water fall is right there, hidden from view.

Enjoyed this trail, but I think we didn't quite make it to the falls.