Fern & Shadow Falls

Fern & Shadow Falls is a 0.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Murray, Idaho that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking.

Distance: 0.7 miles Elevation Gain: 167 feet Route Type: Out & Back

beautiful falls, the hike itself is super short, the road in is narrow but I got past a pickup easily, and seen a kia Sorrento when I left, so not as bad as I thought it would be.

Nobody mentions the road to get here is pretty intense. Definitely need 4 wheel drive and good tires, take it slow. If something happened, you are out in the middle of nowhere. Beautiful rewarding hike! Whole day excursion with the time it takes to drive to trailhead.

nice easy trail! beautiful country to see!

Great hike for the family!

It was an easy trail and well maintained. Beautiful and peaceful. We were met by a bear when we got back to our car so make sure to bring your bear spray! The road going in made me nervous if another car were to come along but we made it in and out just fine and were the only ones there.

Fast, short jaunt with spectacular waterfalls to view.

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Really fun family hike! the path can get a bit narrow, so challenging with a jogging stroller. There are two beautiful waterfalls to admire.

Saturday, July 14, 2018

it was a good hike nice drive spots to put your head inside the water and cool off great day

Monday, July 09, 2018