English Point Yellow Loop Trail

English Point Yellow Loop Trail is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hayden, Idaho that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

English point is located in Hayden Idaho on Lancaster Rd. There are trails here for hiking only and for Bikes and Horse's. The hiking trails total about 6 miles if you complete the whole loop. There are several benches along the trail that offer views of Hayden lake in the distance. Very easy Trails

To bad the dog owners suck at cleaning up after them .

Great hike, easy enough and friendly. Pathways are clearly marked. The day we went we came back covered in dust, but the hike was great. A lot of trees to keep it fairly cool in the hot weather. Downfall of this hike is that it is open to horseback riding and unfortunately the 'dong' was not picked up... sad. If I have to clean up after my dog, why don't horse owners have to clean up after their horses?

Fun, good views, and kid friendly. Free.

We hiked both the red and yellow trails today for our 19th anniversary. We did so by accident b/c we didn't realize that the red/gray trails are on the opposite side of the road from the yellow/blue/green trails! Easy trails and we were fortunate to run into a deer. Would like to see more views of the lake. Interested in biking the trails next.

I lost my favorite knife on the longer yellow trail and someone picked it up and placed it at the trailhead. There are good people in this world!

It's great having this trail so close to home. Nicely maintained trail and well marked with glimpses of Hayden Lake. A few glimpses of road also. Started trail at 8:30am and met 3 bikers and 4 other occurances of hikers/trailrunners. Trail rating of easy is very accurate. There are also 2 other marked (blue and green) shorter routes. The red trail is on the other side of the road and parking lot. Lots of options!

This is a fine stroll through the forest. There are no significant views. It was one of the most crowded trails I have been on in the area. Hikers, runners, bikers and horseback riders all on the same trail.

Good view from the lookout but a really easy day hike. Great little morning walk for the family

I've been out here a couple times in spring 2017. It was very muddy each time. I'd call it a walk, not a hike; it's flat. The woods are pretty though.

Very muddy. Bring your waterproof shoes.

Lots of mud but a nice level trail otherwise.

Easy, but super muddy. Careful for all the horse poop.