English Point Red Loop Trail

English Point Red Loop Trail is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hayden, Idaho that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very fun trail and not to long. Perfect trail for my 2 boys

It was pretty muddy but a very good hike with a few different routes you can take with some breathtaking views. My son definently enjoyed the mud

Much less muddy than the yellow loop. A very nice and relaxing walk.

a bit muddy but a great hike with the kiddos.

I took a morning stroll around the red loop. The snow is starting to melt, and I had to wade in puddles occasionally. I was fortunate to have snow boots on. There were deer all over.

just ran the snow covered red and grey loops today, very nice trail system!

A great hiking trail, just like red loop. This one is quicker but brings you to a lot of the same scenery. It's a very basic trail that would be great for young children or just a quick hike when you need to get out of the house. The only downside is everytime I've hiked this trail it usually has other people on it. Otherwise a great and fun hiking trail.

English Point Red Trail is the definitely the quicker of the two trails at English Point. It like the Yellow trail has a nice wide trail which is nice when jogging as well as the trail is for the most part free of rocks or obstructions.

Great trail for a quick hike. Love this place because with my super busy life sometimes it is hard to go on the super long trails. This one helps me keep in touch with nature! Awesome trail

I love this place because there are so many different trails that you can take. There are different trails for taking your horses or just walking on the main trails. There is also a option for a longer or shorter walk, which is awesome! One of my faves!

This is an easily accessed trail with a nice path. I was forewarned about the popularity of dogs on this trail; the warm sun shine reinforced the scent canine visitors. Overall, a nice moderate hike.