Boise River Greenbelt Trail: Ann Morrison Park to E Parkcenter Blvd

Boise River Greenbelt Trail: Ann Morrison Park to E Parkcenter Blvd is a 10.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Boise, Idaho and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 10.4 miles Elevation Gain: 98 feet Route Type: Out & Back

partially paved

It was ok, we rented a bike and well the bike was uncomfortable to begin with so we could not finish the 16 miles we only did 10 miles. The river is nice but then it goes through a waste plant and lots of dry areas that there is nothing to see. We didn’t love it but we liked it and it was nice.

good intown trail

Awesome trail my wife and I rented bikes we rode 15 miles. The scenery was spectacular

Great walkway along the river. Due to high water levels, some areas were temporarily blocked off. A definite must-do.

My Sunday staple

Loved this trail ...

I recommend this trail as a Leisure trail. Very friendly to bikers! If you're just getting started highly recommended :-)

Love the green belt..

This is an easy and very enjoyable walk along the Boise River. The north side of the trail looks newly paved and would be great for rollerblading or cycling. Lots of people out, even on this rainy spring afternoon.

Great trail! It’s a flat trail with no up or downhill. Beautiful scenery and if you’re looking to find out what your running speed is, this is a solid trail. I ran 6.55 in and 6.55 out. Good stuff.

Wonderful bike trail, we ride away from Ann Morrison Park, either direction, about every 2 weeks. We’re both retired, in our 60s, it’s a pleasurable ride. Pack a light lunch and eat down by the river

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Me and my lil boys love this ride!

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Great path that is paved and follows the river.

Sunday, November 05, 2017

We rode 15 miles on this paved bike trail that runs along the Boise River. It was flat, well marked and had great Mountain and River views. Great for families to get out and exercise. Not strenuous at all.

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Nice path to stroll or ride a bike along the river!

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Beautiful scenery and loved the river. However, did not find out dogs needed to be on leashes until we got there, so we got to stay for all of ten minutes. Tags for this trail need to be updated. Or if there is a part where dogs can go off leash, directions there or a mention in the description would have been nice.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Trail is great! I specifically use this trail to bike to Lucky Peak. It's a fun ride along to Boise river and pass along points of interests like Boise zoo, Boise state, Body Building.com outdoor gym, Etc.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Beautiful trail and river! the kids and dog enjoyed it.

Thursday, December 01, 2016

Green belt is a good walking, running and biking path. Good stretch and good for family. Many activities include swimming, rafting, paddleboards, and fishing. Great for the family.

Monday, September 05, 2016

This trail is super easy for adults as well as for kids. So much to see and do and it's so close to downtown Boise just in case you need to grab some food or in case of emergency.

Monday, August 08, 2016

Great hike/bike along a pathway that lines the Boise River. It's amazing how close to the wilderness you feel even when you're smack in the heart of boise.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

grate scenery and a all around awsome place to bring your kids and pets to , trust me it worth the trip !

Saturday, July 02, 2016

flat, easy to navigate. friendly for bikes walking and skateboards. in the afternoon and evening the trail was mostly shaded.

Saturday, May 07, 2016

Fantastic!

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Beautiful place to take a jog,rollerblade or ride a bike. In the fall you can smell the water and trees mix together harmonously. I highly recommend it. I had the priveledge of going on this greenbelt while attending Boise State University which is next to the greenbelt.

Saturday, August 01, 2015

This is a great trail for a jog or an easy leisurely walk. I love the different and beautiful scenery you can enjoy while on this trail. Perfect for any time of the year.

Monday, June 01, 2015

The Greenbelt is awesome (with the exception of the sections in Garden City that are not being properly maintained). It allows you to easily get from downtown to most areas of Boise. It also provides excellent access to fishing.

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

The Boise Greenbelt is one of the best features Boise has to offer. Whether it's enjoying the changing colors in the fall, or getting a morning jog in during the summer, it offers so much beauty and recreation for the entire Boise area.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Probably the most lucrative feature of boise.. I can access green belt right from my home . It was one if the main reasons I took my apartment. The green belt is good for all ages , for walk, run or biking.. You can leisurely enjoy or do serious exercise. The trail will go by boise river and go till lucky peak touching Anne Morrison , Julia Davis , warm springs park. If you are lucky you can meet deers, coyotes on the trail late in the day. It is less crowded Julia Davis to lucky peak. It is heavily crowded from glen wood to. Julia Davis .

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Road biking on the Greenbelt is awesome and so beautiful in summer and spring! I love that you can start and stop wherever you want!