Bogus Basin Ski Resort

Bogus Basin Ski Resort is a 11.2 mile loop trail located near Boise, Idaho and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from November until April.

skiing

snowboarding

Went today and was nervous after reading the Memorial Day snow post! But wow it is almost completely clear

Hiked Around the Mountain on Memorial Day 2017. First 1/2 dry and lovely. 2nd 1/2 was 90% still covered in 3-4 or more inches of snow. Made for a great workout. It was beautiful but we are tired now!

trails in great shape due to recent rain. not dusty. had grand time and had trail all to myself! big tractors doing work on mountain along with big brush piles burning. the fire was super nice as I was able to warm my cold fingers and toes. awesome ride.

Pretty, but it's closed right now , unfortunately we didn't see the signs they were knocked down so 20 minutes in the trailed ended due to logging activity . Sad :(

I've ran the Around the Mountain trail a number of times in the past year. It's now one of my favorites, especially when the temperatures in the valley soar during the summer. The trail is well marked and easily accessible to mountain bikers, hikers and runners.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Have done a couple different trails on the mountain. The Dirty Dash had been held here a few years in a row. lots of fun and good scenery. well maintained trails.

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Considering we had 3 kids ages 5,3,1 we did the trek in 5 hours. It's a beautiful hike would be more fun on a mountain bike though.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Great little ski hill. Love the Nordic Trails so close to town. The drivers on the road need to chill out though. Its only about 45 min. (16 miles) out of town and yet people still think driving over the speed limit on such a dangerous road is the cool thing to do.... Sad.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Other than ski , you can do snowshoeing on in the winter.. The trails are moderate and fun.

Monday, August 26, 2013

I have hiked this set of trails for the past three years. They are easy and all have great views of the resort . Best time is in the fall when the colors start to show !

Friday, July 12, 2013

snowboarding
Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I went snowboarding there a few years ago. The snow was amazing and the lines were short. Two things that attract me to return again. I enjoyed the affordable price for the lift ticket and the variety of terrain. About the only thing that could be said in a negative kind of way, would be the switchback and winding road up from Boise. Otherwise a great place to go and enjoy a day on the slopes.