Waimano Valley

Waimano Valley is a 2.2 mile loop trail located near Pearl City, Hawaii that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Really fun

I love the tunnels!!

We did upper and lower. We made it with an 8 year old and a dog. Wear proper hiking shoes for the mud.

did the upper first, if you want to do the same, just make sure not to go inside the 3rd tunnel as the junction to the lower trail is off to the left of the 3rd tunnel entrance. i personally liked that I didn't have to do a steep muddy ascent by doing upper first (it's a steep descent into the valley, then a gradual ascent this way). I might come back to the upper trail on a dry day for trail running.

A little muddy a times, and thought I lost the trail a couple times, but no big deal. I took my 10-yr-old son and my 10-yr-old dog and we all had a great time. Keep an eye out for strawberry guava which makes a great snack along the trail.