Puu Pia Trail

Puu Pia Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Honolulu, Hawaii that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Easy trail that my dog absolutely loved. It got pretty "rooty" at times, but worth it for the yummy strawberry gauvas at the top.

A lot of fun. It hasn't rained in a while so we crossed the water bed & what I think was an alternative path, super fun. Once we got higher up the trail seemed to get harder & harder to find. I brought my dog & I had to carry her through the brush. We also heard some creepy voices in the dark... weird but still a lot of fun

The view was beautiful. Halfway up it started to rain, therefore the trail became more slippery and muddy. My husband and I decided to take the kids and it was a wonderful family experience for us.

Nice scenery. Good for trail running. Good place for beginners. Not challenging at all

Fun little hike with great views! Peaceful trail easy to follow, jungle feel and good view point for 270 degree views of the mountains. A bit slippery when raining and lots of tree roots make it a little more difficult than expected.

Nice walk in the forest, lots of strawberry guava. I wish it were longer

Lovely wide-open and well-marked and maintained trail. At the back of the trail, where the trail turns makai, there is an obvious side trail that goes straight down the hill. This connects to the seven bridges trail which goes either back to the valley (left) or onward to waterfalls or Manoa Middle Ridge trail up to the Koʻolau Summit.