Olomana Trail

Olomana Trail is a 4.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Kailua, Hawaii that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

rock climbing

old growth

Located in Kailua, Three Peaks is a wonderful hike with great views if you can make it to the top. The first peak's about 1.5 miles up with dropoffs on both sides. The next peak isn't as challenging but still an awesome view. The last peak should only be tried by experienced hikers.

7 minutes ago

Aloha! I do hikes and photos out here on the island. Feel free to check out my Instagram Mike.Karas and shoot me a message if you have any questions/are interested in hiking. You can email me as well at mikekarasphotography@gmail.com.

Great hike, not for beginners, especially the second 2 peaks. Better be somewhat confident, coordinated and aware that a mistake could result in a fatal outcome. Amazing views and a rare open to the public challenge. Bring a backpack with water sunscreen and snacks.

Trailhead is easy to find and the path is well worn, so no issue there. Can be dangerous, especially after a rain so keep your head on, yeah?

Views at the top of each peak are staggering. The first peak has da best view. Don't get cocky because the first peak was easiest! Respect da mountain and know your limits.

This can be a dangerous climb. It's not worth doing if you don't do at least the 2nd peak because getting to the top of the first is easy. My wife and I got to the top of the 3rd peak. It was tough and very sketchy at some spots but we thought with some skill and carefulness it was worth it. However, on the way down from the 3rd peak my wife lost her footing at a sketchy rope descent, spun around the side of the peak holding on for life. If it wasn't for a couple close by that helped I don't know what we would've done. Thanks again to that guy. Just that easily, a climb we thought wasn't as bad as we've heard almost went real bad. With that said, it was worth trying for anyone looking for an adrenaline rush.

Worth it. If you make the climb you have to do at least the first two peaks.

Great trail but dangerous. Check out my blog for a little bit of history and lore about this trail. www.venturealohahikes.com/blog