Manana Ridge Trail

Manana Ridge Trail is a 6.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Pearl City, Hawaii that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

6.8 miles 1994 feet Out & Back

The trail is great for trail running and normally takes 1-3 hours. This route goes out to the picnic table / camping site, and the trail is in great shape.

This is an easy to follow hike. It is well marked. Great views along the way. Eventually you'll come to three ropes to use to help you up. I used them because it was very slippery. I'd recommend starting earlier in the morning. I started at 10 and was done at 1254. But I'm a beginner.

Outstanding trail. A must if visiting Hawaii. Best to do early in the AM.

Amazing trail ... beautiful views and a water fall

Good fun trail, love it

The full trail is 10-11 miles if you want to see the summit. Hike is easy for the first 3 miles, then you will hit the rope climbs and sketchy muddy paths. I was glad to have been using hiking poles for balance. I haven't made it to the summit but plan to when I have at least 7 hours free. I made it to the 4th mile before I hit my time limit and had to turn back. 8 miles in 4 hours.

Great hike but not for beginners or kids, my company did the summit hike and after we passed the 'this trail is impassible' sign we hit very narrow ledges and sketchy cliff side trails. About an hour in it started raining and after all 80 of us had tromped and slipped our way through ankle deep mud we hit the summit and then had to make the trek back which was worse because you could no longer keep your footing. If you plan on taking this trail know that it is actually 11 miles if you hit the summit and back and if it rains you should be careful and possibly turn back.

Great hike with beautiful views.

Beautiful waterfall but super slick. Definitely not for little ones.

Beautiful hike but the trail was pretty muddy and slick.

A meandering ridge hike with beautiful scenery of central O'ahu. Heads up to the Ko'olau Summit Trail without the grinding sections that other trails tend to have up. NOT the advertised 6.8 miles however, it's more like 11-12 when it's all said and done.