Lulumahu Falls Trail

Lulumahu Falls Trail is a 2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Honolulu, Hawaii that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

This is NOT a super easy hike - wear good shoes and be ready for an adventure. The beautiful waterfall at the end makes it worth it!

Aloha! I do various hikes and photos on Oahu. Feel free to check out my Instagram Mike.karas and message/follow me if interested! I can also be reached at mikekarasphotography@gmail.com

Great hike. Plan to get wet and muddy. Traversing the stream is easier than it appears, the rocks are not slippery. (although I have no idea how that's possible!) Do watch for the pink ties that guide the trail! Some are hard to spot!

Wowww! This is probably the most beautiful hike I have ever done. It wasn't very physically demanding and was actually a pretty short distance but it took us a long time because we stopped every couple of minutes to take pictures. The view of the mountains is unbeatable. There were other people doing the hike but we were on our own for most of the hike. Pay attention to the map and the markers (hot pink and orange plastic tied to trees), it's easy to go off in the wrong direction, especially early in the hike.

Love this hike.

fun muddy hike

Great hike, there are multiple trails to get to the top. This making it a little tricky to know which way to go but if you follow the stream up you will find it. I would suggest wearing some kind of shoe that has good grip preferably hiking but nothing like sandals which could make it risky.

Not hard at all! Very beautiful