Judd Trail is a 1.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Urban Honolulu, Hawaii that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

really easy hike, great for kids. make sure to have nothing valuable in your vehicle, I came out to 2 looky-lous.

Great hop, skip, and jump away from bustling Honolulu. Feels as though you're pretty distant from the city, when you're really only a 5-10 min drive away. Beautiful trail with hardly anyone hiking while we were there at noon on a Friday. Lots of mud and a large stream/Nu'uanu River crossing (impossible not to get wet). Really nice, quick hike.

We hiked this trail two days after it had rained. I would estimate that 70% of the hike was muddy (sometimes ankle deep), so just something to be aware.
While slick in some spots, the trail wasn’t too challenging, and suitable for even a third-trimester pregnant woman.

Great trail very easy. Can get extremely muddy and has a ton of bugs.

Hiked many trails on Oahu. Bring...bug spray!!!!!

Most of the listed trails are very easy to do. Its best to combine them for a longer hike.

Great for littles. Nice water spot to cool off. Mosquito heaven, bring spray.

Beautiful trail!! bring repellent!!

Easy, but very very muddy and no clear signs.

lots of vehicle break ins in this area.

becareful of leptospirosis esp if you have cuts or open wounds

Did this hike yesterday with my family of 6. My 12 yr old enjoyed it a lot and stayed ahead of is for the most part, was not to difficult for her. it was extremely muddy. My 3 and 5 year olds came out covered but they enjoyed it it there was some parts that's were a bit difficult for them due to how slippery it was from the mud. I was wearing our 3 month old and I slipped twice (no one got hurt). The falls and stream were pretty brown so it wasn't "pretty" so to speak but it definitely was fun. But..... not fun enough to do it again. lol

Very muddy when we went and my kids kept tripping over all the roots. Nice swimming area and overall nice hike, but I’m not sure I’d do this one again. If you do go, bring bug spray.

Lots of mud

Near lulumahu falls, quick stop through here on our trip. Neat things to see. Picturesque

Its a pretty basic short loop trail with a very small waterfall that kids like to jump in. The best waterfall on the island lulumalu falls is right next to it though so while the trail is certainly nice, based on Oahu standards it is pretty mediocre but if you are a tourist you will like it. Still there are much better trails. If you want to join up as a group on a real one my email is justindavidsands@gmail.com

Beautiful trail that opens to a grove of large pines! Muddy and rooty- of course!

Nice trail, easy to moderate based on root structure and elevation changes.

Couple spots to swim with off shoots of the main trail.

Great little hike. Nice little waterfall and awesome trees

Really great for baby wearing! Easy and scenic.

Awesome, very unique hike! If bringing kids or pets, it would be much advised to wait until the weather has been dry for at least a few days. We did it the day after a small rain storm, but after about a week of a swell. The river was extremely high! There were actual rapids, making the crossing fairly difficult for adults. My son, aged 3, had to be carried across and the water reached to my stomach and was very fast moving. It was absolutely worth it, though!
With the extra high waters, it was hard in two spots to find the path. The map had a hard time pinpointing my location, so it was a very loose guide.
We LOVED it! Definitely recommend

Very kid friendly, easy hike. Mosquitoes and mud, so come prepared with bug spray.

Easy hike with bamboo trees, captain cook pines, and stream with waterfall. Kid and pet friendly.

Beautiful trees, you have to walk through the water at the beginning. The trail gets pretty muddy in spots, bring bug spray and wipes to wipe your hands if you need too. Our family had a great time!

It was ok. There was a chance to go through a creek and interesting to see the different types of tree.

Nice little hike. Parking on the street, take mosquito spray! Has a river crossing, my kids 8, 10 loved hopping over the slippery stones in the water. Path a little muddy but overall ok. Beautiful forest walk with very small waterfall. Took us about an hour but we walked VERY slow.

Monday, December 04, 2017

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Took a quick hike in the Nu’uanu Valley. Definitely a rooty and slippery hike, but a beautiful forest hike which included crossing Nu’uanu Stream and then hike down to the waterfall and around. Circular trail has a branch which leads to a 3 mike trail to Manoa Falls. That was not in the plans for today...especially when it started raining and getting dark. Maybe another time. Still in shock someone left a dirt diaper behind for the trail cleanup crew. Gross!

Saturday, November 04, 2017

Loved this trail. Can get a bit muddy. Beautiful trees!