Friendship Gardens Trail

Friendship Gardens Trail is a 0.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Kaneohe, Hawaii that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

5/29/2017-Decided to hike Oneawa Hills (past the ridge lookout point) to see part of Kapa'a quarry site. Views are nice but trail has grown in a lot so you will end up with a handful of light scratches on legs. Weather was hot and a bit muggy with little air movement. Trail has some shade but recommended packing 1L of water.

We hiked beyond the Friendship Garden trail, passing several structures on Oneawa Hills , and followed the trail down to the state cemetry grounds exiting Lipalu St. Along the up and down ridge you get nice sweeping views.

Very fun and easy hike. We actually ended up on a different trail from this one, either way was an amazing sight at the top. Took my husband, daughter and dog

A very secluded hike located in the back of a neighborhood in Kaneohe. It is a very peaceful walk in the woods, with some beautiful flowers and bamboo. If you follow the trail all the way to it's end, you will reach a beautiful lookout point of K-bay.

Parking here, however, is not great. There are 2 spots right outside the trailhead and a warning stating if you are parked elsewhere with you wheels on the street, your car could be ticketed. This trail actual has an official website, so you can google it for more details.

For more on my adventure here, check out my blog post!

This was a pretty neat location, and I enjoyed my walk, but for the trouble it took to get there, trouble with limited to no parking area, and the short trail distance it was not my favorite. My 18mo old loved it, but he made me so nervous because if he tripped and fell he would've rolled off the cliff.

Easy trail. Nice plants to look at. Kapaa quarry hike is very overgrown tho.

geocaching

Parking is very limited and when we went there were barricades at the trailhead as there was a semi track tie trailer scheduled to be on the very narrow neighborhood street. Ok .. this is a fun trail in which you can take an easy route or a more challenging route. We took the more challenging route, but did not have a chance to complete it due to the younglings in the group got tired. Pretty views of Kāne'ohe Bay and Kailua. Definitely going back to explore some more.

A good little hike. Took me and four kids one hour to do the whole loop. Keep and eye out for ripe guava.