Friendship Gardens Trail

Friendship Gardens Trail is a 0.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Kaneohe, Hawaii that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very fun and easy hike. We actually ended up on a different trail from this one, either way was an amazing sight at the top. Took my husband, daughter and dog

A very secluded hike located in the back of a neighborhood in Kaneohe. It is a very peaceful walk in the woods, with some beautiful flowers and bamboo. If you follow the trail all the way to it's end, you will reach a beautiful lookout point of K-bay.

Parking here, however, is not great. There are 2 spots right outside the trailhead and a warning stating if you are parked elsewhere with you wheels on the street, your car could be ticketed. This trail actual has an official website, so you can google it for more details.

For more on my adventure here, check out my blog post!

This was a pretty neat location, and I enjoyed my walk, but for the trouble it took to get there, trouble with limited to no parking area, and the short trail distance it was not my favorite. My 18mo old loved it, but he made me so nervous because if he tripped and fell he would've rolled off the cliff.

Easy trail. Nice plants to look at. Kapaa quarry hike is very overgrown tho.

geocaching

Parking is very limited and when we went there were barricades at the trailhead as there was a semi track tie trailer scheduled to be on the very narrow neighborhood street. Ok .. this is a fun trail in which you can take an easy route or a more challenging route. We took the more challenging route, but did not have a chance to complete it due to the younglings in the group got tired. Pretty views of Kāne'ohe Bay and Kailua. Definitely going back to explore some more.

A good little hike. Took me and four kids one hour to do the whole loop. Keep and eye out for ripe guava.

great for kids

This is a fairly easy walk, it's pretty dense gets muddy when it rains.

Fun hike with family, sort but you can draw it out. Small path slippery when wet