Tarzan Falls is a 1.7 mile out and back trail located near Santa Rita, Guam that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great View! Fun hike. Highly recommend.

Nice hike. A little slippery because of the rain the other day but still nice. Beauty everywhere to be seen.

Did this with the mainland family while back home on the island visiting family! Never hiked or trail ran as a kid, so doing this as an adult was very rewarding! Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!!!

Easy hike if you’re a hiker. No signs to direct you. When you reach the yellow gate go to the right instead and start on the path between a tree and a chain link fence. Pretty falls with murky water. Wouldn’t swim in it.

I enjoyed it! I’ve come to Guam almost yearly growing up and my family that grew up here has never hiked on the island before this one! It was a great experience for all of us and it was not too difficult. The only area that was a tad hard was the decline right before the falls, but otherwise, it was a fun first hike on the island!

Full disclosure, I never made it to the falls, the trail is initially easy to follow but very shortly splits into dozens of spurs and is very difficult to find. It wasn’t a total bust however, we found our way to a pool with a rope on a tree and had a blast jumping in the water, and eventually hiked out back near our cars. I honestly don’t know if I could find it again but would go back for another fun afternoon adventure!

Awesome!!!

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Mosquito spray is an absolute must for this hike! We bring our dogs along and they absolutely love it. The water fall is beautiful during the rainier months, but the part of the trail closest to the waterfall is very muddy and slippery.

Saturday, September 16, 2017