Webb Bridge Park Trail

Webb Bridge Park Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Alpharetta, Georgia that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice easy trail if you have an hour to kill and you are in the neighborhood. Perfect for the days you don't want to get your shoes dirty.

This is my go to for walking my dog on my off days from running. It's easy, pretty, and quiet. A nice sense of community as everyone from all walks enjoy strolling here. A lot of dogs. I like to note places I can get away with having my dog off leash (she's very well behaved and trained) but this is not one of those places. It's just a little too travelled and I want to be respectful of the rules (at least when other people are around). Best part for me is it's not paved or board walked like many area parks are.

Nice, wide trails. Many benches scattered throughout the trail to provide rest stops. I love the water features such as the cascades, pond, and waterfall. Dog friendly. Great place for photographers.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Great for walking with toddlers and dogs. For somebody that is looking to get a break running on pavement and wants a loop running trail.

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Great crushed gravel path soft on your knees. Great running trail.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

This trail is in a park and its very short, like a 15 minute walk if you take your time. There is gorgeous huge field that I walked through with my dog instead of the pavement because I don't like paved trails. The park backs right up to a neighborhood. Super pretty park though.

Monday, June 25, 2012