Watson Mill Bridge State Park Loop

Watson Mill Bridge State Park Loop is a 2.3 mile loop trail located near Carlton, Georgia and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Went here with my 10yo daughter and had a lot of fun. Trail is nice...pretty easy but definitely wear good shoes. Was great to play in the water after

Great area for photography and a short hike. When I went the area was also very busy with people using the river for tubing and hanging out. Parking looks to be limited but I got there early so I didn't have to worry about it. Also it is $5 to park.

Great swimming!

Main trails are pretty cool but short. Good relaxing run. I'd avoid horse trails if running. Pretty at parts but too much mud and uneven ground due to horse traffic.

Amazing... beautiful... peaceful.

This is such a wonderful, well kept trail.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Beautiful scenery, water was amazing to wade in... trails were very nice... well kept. great day..

Sunday, August 07, 2016

Friday, July 29, 2016

I took my day campers here and they absolutely loved it!!!

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Rode the shorter trails didn't really care for them. Drove up to Payne's Creek had a blast.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Monday, February 01, 2016

Great trails...... Go on both sides of the river. Don't both with the trail across the street unless u have young children. I will go back again!! I did 3.5 mi and took an 1hr nap n the hammock. Great day!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The water is the main attraction, fit for swimming or laying out on the rocks! There's a mossy rock perfect for sliding down in the middle of the river! Kids and dogs love it. The trail is short and easy and shaded