Vickery Creek Trail is a 3.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Roswell, Georgia that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.4 miles Elevation Gain: 337 feet Route Type: Loop

paddle sports

partially paved

The parking area is off of Riverside Dr. on the Northeast corner of the intersection of Riverside Dr and Highway 9 (to the north of the Chattahoochee).

Beautiful waterfall at the end. Heavy elevation differences but a great hike.

Better for hiking than running.

Great trail, moderately trafficked. We went around noon on a Saturday. Saw a few people, dogs, kids on the trail but overall light traffic. The waterfall is AMAZING and worth any trail you take to get there. We took the longer trail from the parking lot off Riverside Rd (free parking). Trails are not well marked and the map on sight can be confusing, although this app worked great for navigation, as I had phone service. Great for trail running, moderate hiking, kids, and pets.

beautiful

Great hike for my hubby and I to get out and enjoy nature for a few hours. The waterfalls are beautiful. There were quite a few people out when we went but we weren’t on top of each other so it was fine. This app really helped because there is one part that is closed off but the signs are missing so thankfully we knew about it and didn’t try to go there.

Beautiful but almost always very populated, tons of people taking wedding photos and doing photo shoots. Other than that it’s worth visiting.

recorded Vickery Creek Trail

The trail pathways and maps are not accurate so you can easily get lost .. nonetheless good workout

of the best walks and I really help this app

I wouldn't classify the trail as quite moderate, it was pretty easy and well shaded. Very pretty hike.

waterfall is amazing and might even worth taking a ride to Roswell Mill and just going down to the waterfall. if you do the entire trail make sure to take right up the stairs on VC2 becuase otherwise you will have hard scramble near a cliff which is difficult with kids. overall excellent trail for all the family with great bathing opportunities near the falls.

Nice trail

more swotchbacks than expected but great hike.

Nice hike for early morning. The traffic noise was not bad. The trail is fairly wide in most areas and is well marked at crossings with maps. As I got to the last half of my hike the trail got increasingly more crowded. Mostly dog walkers getting in a morning walk. Several places along the trail to park if you are familiar with the area. I was not. The lot I parked at from the map was packed by 10 AM when I finished. Very peaceful walk through the wood with a lot of shade early in the morning. Very pretty water falls over the dam. I would hike this trail again but start early as I did today.