New Years Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $19.99
Get Started

Vickery Creek Trail is a 3.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Roswell, Georgia that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, running, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.4 miles Elevation Gain: 337 feet Route Type: Loop

partially paved

The parking area is off of Riverside Dr. on the Northeast corner of the intersection of Riverside Dr and Highway 9 (to the north of the Chattahoochee).

love it here. right in Roswell but you wouldn't know it as you feel like you're in thenwild

Nice day for a family hike

Fun. Lots of up & down. Stinky Hootch.

Great hike! Not a lot of people for a Sunday afternoon. Some parts can be really rocky and steep but a great adventure!

A fun trail where you can move pretty fast. Did it on a rainy day and even then hardly any mud. The view at the Dam is fantastic and a pleasant surprise.

I highly recommend this trail for hikers of all levels in the Marietta / Roswell area. Beautiful!

Very few people on the trail; bit muddy. Definitely moderate level.

Beautiful trail and two man made waterfalls. Great for dogs, except for the metal grate on the stairs near the Mill. Signage on the trail is excellent. Many overlapping loops to keep you busy. Watch the tree roots ... some are covered with deep leaves in winter. Highly recommend.

Nice .. and peaceful

Vickery Creek Trail is part of the National Park system so no need to pay $5 if you have a NPS pass. Nice but relatively short trail thru the woods and partly along the creek.

Great trail. I would park up by the Old Mill and covered bridge because it’s right next to the waterfall and go from there instead of where the trailhead is marked as the start point. The reason for that is it would be easy to get lost coming from the other direction but you can always keep the waterfall as your guidepoint to backtrack if you park near the mill. Amazing photo opportunities abound.

Great trail, depending on the time of the day and season you will find yourself alone in the wilderness and that to me is amazing. The oxygen that is produced by the trees and plants is absolutely wonderful. I recommend getting to the waterfall and fill your lungs with the filtered air! My dog had a blast as well!

I loved the Trail But the incomplete path back to the Parking lot cause me a large headache. I had to walk back to the north western parking lot Near Mill street ( with my family in tow) and get an Uber back to my car at the address that I used to find the Trail. The trail was awesome but that break in the trail path almost ruined everything.

Loved this trail! It definitely felt like we were walking in the mountains. The terrain is amazing and at times has pretty stellar views. We brought our two dogs along and they loved it as well. Follow the map because the trail is not very well marked. We wound up in the wrong place several times. Also I’d say we ran into probably 15-20 people along our way. However, we didn’t follow just this trail and added on a few miles to do almost the full loop around.

Good trail for beginner/less than skilled hikers looking for some terrain. Almost lost life to a pack of deer 12-15 appeared ready to go mono-e-mono around VC5. Waterfalls were not overly exciting to be kind. Will definitely return and add a few detours in to get the full 7+ miles

Waterfall is not actually apart of the highlighted trail and trail was not marked well enough for us to explore otherwise.

Favorite trail in Roswell. Great in the summer so you can take a swim in the river and hangout by the waterfall.

One of the best trail I have been to , would rate easy to moderate. The water falls is excellent , it’s bit difficult to get to the falls need to use the rope and the rocks are slippery, but it’s worth the effort, a nice refreshing dip into the falls.. take pair of chapels in addition to the shoes ....