Tumbling Waters Trail

Tumbling Waters Trail is a 1.3 mile out and back trail located near Ellijay, Georgia that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and fishing. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

24 minutes ago

Nice short trail. Not crowded at all.

Hiked 10/31/17: I really enjoyed this one. It was beautiful weather and I was the only one on the trail. The leaves are changing into radiant reds and oranges. my pup had a good time as well. There are many opportunities for really unique shots if you have a love of photography, like I do. Easy hike, and relaxing setting with water. I will definitely be going back to hike it again!

We loved the trail. Shorter trail easy to walk with lots of water features ,Bridges , and overlooks. Great spot for fishing

Very fun trail. My whole family went and even my mom who can't feel her feet was able to do it! We loved the bridge and the overlooks

nice little hike

Really good trail for sightseeing and a snack! It's not hard or steep. Careful for snakes!!

Great place to hike with the family. Kid friendly hiking.

Easy and very nice falls

I would consider this one easy. The Falls are beautiful!

Good little trail for family. Enjoyed the falls. Nice parking area with restroom.