The Pocket Trail

The Pocket Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near LaFayette, Georgia that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Loved it !!!!

Fantastic gem in pigeon mountain area. Very dog friendly.

my husband and i love hiking and this place is at the top of are favorites list!! we will definitely be going back.

Love this trail.
It's easy. Short.
And the waterfalls are a great reward.
Play your cards right in the spring, and be blown away by the beauty of the wildflowers!!

Monday, May 22, 2017

Nice little easy trail. Seems to be very lightly trafficked and a little overgrown but nice for a quick walk.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Unique waterfall, nice boardwalks, pretty flowers in early Spring!

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Went right after a storm and was great!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Great hike for us with our 3 year old! Waterfalls were beautiful.

Monday, April 06, 2015

I was finally able to catch the flowers in bloom. They were beautiful.

Monday, March 30, 2015

I think it may be more accurate to call this the Pocket Branch Falls Trail. There is a sign at the trailhead parking for the Pocket Branch Trail which appears to be a different route than the one I took and most people are describing in the reviews. The route to the falls starts off with the Shirley Miller Wildflower Trail and goes from that boardwalk area to a less manicured trail that follows the creek to the falls. The falls appear to be rain dependent but they were nice when I was there, and they have an interesting natural step feature. I will try to add some photos. I went on 3/15/2015. Just a very few flowers at that time. We were moving pretty slowly and this was still a very short hike.

Friday, August 16, 2013

I didn't see any wildflowers. Must have missed them by a week or two !?!? Trail not very well marked. Neat cove area with a waterfall was the highlight.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017