Suwanee Greenway Trail

Suwanee Greenway Trail is a 6.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Suwanee, Georgia that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice Trail!

Loved walking this wide path with my dog. We needed to stretch our legs during our road trip. This trail was clean and heavily traveled. The signage was the only thing I would improve. Because it is an out and back trail in a city, intersections and loop options that arose were confusing. Beautiful area.

Nice shady trails

Not my favorite, prefer a loop trail. Nice & cool amongst trees, sitting water...beware the mossi's

It's a pretty nice trail but it your looking for anything resembling a wooded run, this isn't the place. 80% concrete, 20% wooden bridges. Glad I went but wouldn't recommend it for anyone looking for trail running. Also, maps and signage are not great. You can easily take paths that lead to other park trails that feed into each other.

This is my favorite park and It is very close to my house. This place trail very safety and clean , so beautiful !

Good trail to walk or jog.