Suwanee Greenway Trail

Suwanee Greenway Trail is a 6.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Suwanee, Georgia that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I walk this several times a week. Never gets old. Love watching the seasons change there. From the squirrels to the deer to the ducks. A great place when combined with George Pierce Park.

Good trail

Good trail to walk, ride and easy for young kids

Nice Trail!

Loved walking this wide path with my dog. We needed to stretch our legs during our road trip. This trail was clean and heavily traveled. The signage was the only thing I would improve. Because it is an out and back trail in a city, intersections and loop options that arose were confusing. Beautiful area.

Nice shady trails

Not my favorite, prefer a loop trail. Nice & cool amongst trees, sitting water...beware the mossi's

It's a pretty nice trail but it your looking for anything resembling a wooded run, this isn't the place. 80% concrete, 20% wooden bridges. Glad I went but wouldn't recommend it for anyone looking for trail running. Also, maps and signage are not great. You can easily take paths that lead to other park trails that feed into each other.

This is my favorite park and It is very close to my house. This place trail very safety and clean , so beautiful !

Monday, February 06, 2017

Good trail to walk or jog.

Friday, November 04, 2016

This is a beautiful park

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Great for biking, walking or running. Beautiful, shady paved trails.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Love to ride my bike or walk here. It's a perfect trail for kids and adults.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Very nice trail. Boardwalks keep you out of mud. Some incline/declines along way, but flat enough to keep a good pace.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Love the soft trails.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Its a nice decent trail with good signs. I went there with my 4 year old and 1 year old kid on carriage.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

fun and nice and shady!

Friday, June 24, 2016

read ex s axe SC sec

Sunday, May 22, 2016

My car window was smashed and purse stolen. Police confirmed it has happened a lot recently on different parking lots on greenway please beware. Lovely trail but bad people lurking

Friday, May 20, 2016

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My favorite place to run!

Sunday, May 15, 2016

A fabulous walkway. With the new expansion, connecting it to three other parks, it now measures 10 miles, out and back. Well maintained and very shady.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Great easy trail, paved and well marked.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

It's a pretty mellow trail, not much to see... But a very peaceful stroll.

Thursday, October 08, 2015

My go-to trail since I live a mile from trail. It is a nice safe trail. Not a lot of great views but a lot of trees and birds to see. Dogs are allowed.

Thursday, October 08, 2015

Nice easy trail to take a walk or bike ride on. If you go early you will see lots of wildlife.

Thursday, October 08, 2015

Good trail for a family walk just don't expect everyone on this trail to know trail etiquette.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

I chose to try this for the first time @ 1330 on a June afternoon as temps approached 90 deg...not a good idea! Tree cover was nice when available, but humidity from the nearby creek was stifling. Also, the trail is low-lying in places, evidenced by the mud left from recent flooding. That being said, I felt safe the entire time and would recommend the trail - earlier in the day!