Sutallee Trail

Sutallee Trail is a 5.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near North Canton, Georgia that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

There is a mix of everything on these trails. There is a flat portion along the Etowah River, hillier portions father back in the woods, and a crushed gravel loop for light exercise. Local boy scout troops make bridges and do upkeep of trails. Very well-maintained and beautiful. Trails are well-marked with colors.

Fun family trail

great hike, not crowded, but I was unsure how far I actually went due to all the off shoots.

Fun level trail, would be good for running

Storm damage with trees across several of the trails. My husband and I do enjoy this trail but we are somewhat familiar with all the tracks you can take. I suggest downloading a color map so you can follow which you want to take. Although dogs aren't allowed, several bring them, which I am completely fine with, but wanted to let others know just in case. It's a good workout but not too difficult.