Stinky Trail

Stinky Trail is a 5.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Peachtree City, Georgia that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for mountain biking.

Stinky Trail is a series of loops coming off a main north/south gravel "road". This links up, for a short distance, which a golf cart path. Difficulties range from easy to moderate. The South Side Cycle Club did an excellent job designing these trails.

Fun trail. Kind of buggy in the summer so slather on the repellent. Construction has broken up the trail it seems. As a first timer I wasn't able to reconnect to the southern part past the construction. I guess I need to take an experienced Stinky Trail guy with me to show me the way. There's a WHITE BLAZE and a YELLOW BLAZE. I THINK they are just two different options and not two different skill levels, but I'm not for certain on that.

Trails are pretty fun, they need better maintenance. they are also hard to navigate by yourself as a first timer. I suggest riding with someone that is familiar with the trails first, but once you get started the trails start to make sense. they have some good speed parts but could be faster if the trails were clean. overall, good intermediate riding and fun for what it is.

Would be great for mountain biking. Not a whole lot to see/do as a hiker.

This trail is a bit confusing to find based off the map. However, once found, it was a bit bumpy for me. It has a lot of tree stumps in some areas. On the other hand it's great practice for a beginner.

love it

Super fun trails, but easy to get lost on the back side of the trail. Not a fast track, but some fun technical spots.

Maiden voyage on my new MTB. Had a great time. Trail head does not match up with GPS. Other than that, great ride.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

love it

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Friday, August 14, 2015

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday, September 07, 2014

We had a great time, it took us about 2 hours. Will definitely come back.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012