Settles Bridge Park Loop Trail

Settles Bridge Park Loop Trail is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Buford, Georgia that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Trail is in the Gwinnett County Park at 380 Johnson Road, Suwanee 30024

I really enjoyed the nature trails but was easily confused by many of the trails not being marked. I would come to a fork in the path with nothing marked as to what direction I should take or where the path would lead me to. If I did not have my phone, I would probably still be in the woods.

Too many different sections. I did not find the trail easily marked at all. In some sections I had to check that I was even on the trail because it was covered with so many leaves and the brush wasn't really dense, so it got a little confusing at times. If I didn't have this app on my phone, I swear I would still be lost in there.

Plenty of free parking and easy to find. The trails are clearly marked and the paths give you numerous options. My dog and I loved the dog park we ran into at the end!

Friday, December 02, 2016