Reynolds Nature Preserve Trail

Reynolds Nature Preserve Trail is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Morrow, Georgia that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Loved it! Lots of beautiful waterscapes and small hills. My dog and I loved it

Its a great trail to explore. The lake is very beautiful! I love it here.

Great, wide, easy to follow trail with gentle hills

Really nice trail. Enjoyed the scenery! Will be coming back again

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Nice loop all around Reynolds - kids always love coming here, like a hideaway in Clayton county

Friday, August 19, 2016

It was a fun trail with a lot of wildlife. We saw turtles, birds, frogs, a salamander, and possibly a ribbon snake. There was a large pond, and rolling hills.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

nice for a local trail

Monday, June 13, 2016

It was really nice I loved seeing the animals lol we got really close to the animals and they were really friendly

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Awesome! 5 stars. Great for Dogs

Friday, April 08, 2016

Beautiful trail.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Decent hike. You can get a chance to feel secluded and the trails wind and aren't very crowded.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Excellent walking with 3 miles of trails. There is a 1.5 mile loop, a 1.25 mile loop, and several connecting trails. I see more animals, plants and flowers here than I do on my monthly mountain hikes. I have seen turtles, deer, foxes, fish, herons, bluebirds, cardinals, hawks, owls, wild flowers, butterflies, snakes and colorful fungus, etc. Almost every walk has a highlight sighting. This is a hidden gem on the southside.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

I found the trails to be a super easy walk - nothing too strenuous. The park wasn't crowded, but I did go earlier on a colder day. The trails are well maintained, but they could be marked a bit clearer.

Friday, December 05, 2014

These trails are very well maintained. I went during the week so there were very few people on the trail. I enjoyed the uphill challenge of the "heart burstin'" trail. I didn't get a chance to experience the butterfly garden(due to the time of year I suppose). All in all this is a great walk or hike.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I love these trails. I've been running and hiking them for about four years now. John, the ranger takes great care of the trails. The scenery starts with the nature building and butterfly garden which is also a haven for humming birds, there are ponds, bridge walkways and a good bit of wildlife.

Hiking provides a very nice walk. Running is full of challenges with steep hills such as "Bursting Heart".

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Brought my two year old daughter, loved it and was easy to walk. If you do all the trails it can easily amount to an almost 3 mile hike. Loved all the nature. There's a natural spring, butterfly garden and lots of trees.

Wednesday, September 07, 2016