Ravine Loop Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Auburn, Georgia that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, running, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.4 miles Elevation Gain: 410 feet Route Type: Loop

paved

First time here and loved it. The trails and views are beautiful and the hills make for a good workout.

I have done this trail a few times throughout the years. I went with a jogging stroller, toddler and cooler in tow. I would 100% NEVER recommend bringing a stroller loaded down on an incline this steep. I had to run back up hill just to keep the stroller moving. best workout of my life though

Perfect

Good workout back up from the ravine. Scenic all the way. Will be back in the summer.

Hills...great workout!

Mostly paved trail with some steep grading. The kids had lots of fun playing in the stream.

The inclines in and out were very steep but nice trail.

I needed pavement today. Good trail.

It was really good once we got off the pavement

I would not rate this trail as moderate as I found it pretty tough. However, I am 61! I’m in great shape but the inclined whooped me. It is a beautiful trial. Almost totally wooded and shady. Small section in not paved but is still easy to follow. I might try this again in cooler weather.

Sat Apr 20 2019

Heartily recommended!

Sun Dec 16 2018

Awesome trail fully paved but also some nice natural paths to add on and make it a bit longer of a hike.

Mon Oct 01 2018

This was a really nice trail to do early in the morning! When I went, it was quiet and foggy but the trail was still clear. It’s very well marked and easy to follow. There are some decently steep parts and the entire trail is paved which I personally didn’t care for but it was still very well maintained as it is. I saw a lot of deer and only a few others trail running. There are a ton of spiders but a lot of them are overhead; still keep an eye out since I ran into some! If you’re wanting more there are a few offshoots from the trail that offer some extra scenery!

recorded Ravine Loop Trail