Raven Cliff Falls Trail

Raven Cliff Falls Trail is a 4.8 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Helen, Georgia that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, camping, and fishing and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

From Cleveland Ga, take Hwy 129 North out of CLeveland approx 5 miles to Alt. 75 (a sign will point west to Scenic Route) Go west on Alt 75 for approx 4-5 miles to Hwy 348 (Richard Russell Scenic Hwy) Go North approx 3-4 miles to Trialhead on Right.

This was a good hike with lots of rhododendron along the way. I would love to come back when they are in bloom. It actually got a little hot and I got a bit of a sunburn since a good part of the trail didn't have much of a leafy canopy due to the leaves not really being on the trees yet. There were a few little smaller falls along the way that were pretty. I was not as impressed by Raven Cliffs Falls as I hoped as it wasn't a big falls. The cliffs around were impressive. We didn't hike to the top as the only trail we saw up there liked improvised and a little dangerous. Maybe there was an official Trail somewhere but we didn't see it. The bathrooms at the parking lot were horrible! The stench made me want to gag! There was litter around the edges of the parking lot. It didn't look like it was maintained very often. All in all it was a great hike and we enjoyed being out in God's Creation.

Possibly one of my favorites! Great falls to explore along the way! Once you get to the end, it's worth it to hike and climb up through the roots and see that falls from above! Great great spot!

great trip to the falls. plenty of areas for picnic.

off road driving

why is this marked with off road driving?

We loved it! It gets narrow and steep in areas but it is not that bad! We brought our dog and she loved it! We got there early and it was not crowded yet. It did start to get crowded when we left around 1:40. I recommend getting there early to beat the crowd. We also went on a Monday morning and I am sure that made it less crowded too.

This is a great hike. The area is beautiful and there are lots of places to wander off the trail and explore. I agree with the moderate rating, mainly because the trail is narrow at times with lots of exposed roots. I did this with my kids who are 9 and 4. They loved it. I would have given it 5 stars but it was really crowded.

So pretty my recording of this trail was us stopping a billion times to take a billion pictures the end of the trail didn't have the wow factor that other spots had but I will for sure be back! It's good for all ages Not too hard at all just a little rocky in a few areas also there IS a way down to the big waterfall I promise you just have to climb and use a little muscle

Not far from the Raven Cliff Falls is Cowrock Mountain which has outstanding views, worth the extra mile.

Easy walk out and back. Hike down to first main waterfall for amazing views. Kinda crowded.

Awesome trail and great views. The dogs had a blast too.

Lots of people.