Raven Cliff Falls Trail is a 4.8 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Helen, Georgia that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The incline on this trail is moderate until the end. The trail follows a river the whole way in, allowing for great views, and opportunity to cool down or for pets to get a quick drink. The trail is fun, with lots of different terrain to navigate which keeps it interesting. The falls area is amazing, and a great place to enjoy the water. Bicycles in wilderness are illegal and subject to fines. Hiking past the end is discouraged. The scramble at the end up to the top off the trail and is heavily eroded. Please, respect the landscape and its resources!

I loved the views on this trail. It was a bit rooty but not bad. I am new to hiking and did the trail with ease. To get the cave with waterfall tho is a boulder climb which may be where you turn around! The bathrooms tho were horrid I held it the entire time because of how bad they were.

My family and I had a great time on this beautiful hike. We love hiking near water and this hike follows the creek more than 90% of the time. My daughters are 6 and 7 and pretty experienced hikers already. This was an easy hike for them and our 2 dog (Vizsla & Yorkie).

Beautiful hike! Did this with my sons last weekend. It was cloud and overcast, so we stayed cool. The falls are a great payoff. I don't recommend climbing to the top of the cliff, it has gotten very dangerous since my last visit a few years ago.

One of my favorite hikes now. The entire hike you’re hiking along a beautiful creek and the incline is easy/moderate until you get to the cliff-which is a very steep and slightly treacherous climb rather than hike but the views to see the waterfall and top of cliff are more than worth it

Great hike! This is one of those hikes where the journey is a enjoyable as the destination...pretty woods, creek crossings, we took our dogs and they loved it as well.

Great hike! I would rate most of the trail easy and very pet/kid friendly. Many photo opportunities of the beautiful waterfalls.
if you want to climb to the top of the falls it is very steep and I would rate it as strenuous.

Beautiful hike with fall color and lots of photo opportunities. Don’t know that I’d rate it as moderate. More like an easy hike. Only a few ups and downs. Passed lots of kids and dogs. Lots of falls along the way. Lots of places to stop and have a picnic. Fall was running heavy after recent rains.

Absolutely beautiful hike and the waterfalls really nice to hear along the way. The leaves were falling and the contrast of colors were so nice. Loved this trail so much!

Wonderful trail! Follows a creek the whole way, so you get interesting scenery around every bend and the constant, calming sound of babbling water. Plus, there's plenty of places to stop, splash in the creek, or just set awhile and relax. Saw a lot of people camping along the trail.

The waterfall at the end was unique, but kind of a let down. But I didn't mind because the hike there and back was fantastic! This was a fairly crowded trail, so recommend going on a weekday if you can. My dog loved it, with plenty of shade and water to splash in so she stayed cool despite the summer heat.

This trail is perfect for all ages! Easy hike in. Just watch out for tree roots. Very unique waterfall. Never seen anything like it. I always wondered what it was like bc of the pictures. This is one you need to see for yourself. The water was flowing real good after Friday’s rain. The fall leaves on the ground made the perfect setting for a beautiful hike!

Shaded, so always cool. Streams along most of the trail, so there are lots of places for pups to stop and cool off. Lots of roots. So watch your step! Favorite hike in North Georgia!

Rained a little bit the whole time but the hike was easy and there was plenty to look at. An excellent day hike.

I love this trail for the family. Very peaceful and beautiful, it's a great trail for your pet as well. Be prepared to pull over though paths are slim in some parts.

Really fun hike! The end is great.

Great hike. Only moderate if you're new to hiking, otherwise it's fairly easy. Make sure you have good shoes because the roots will test your footwear appropriately, which is really the only moderate part of the hike.

You're rewarded with a great cliff spot at the end, but get there early because around 10 onward it started filling up.

beautiful. a lot of water. ^_^
Many places to stop and just meditate

Nice hiking

Very nice views. I love water falls and this trail is amazing!

Very beautiful trail, people say it’s well trafficked but when I went one day during the week, and barely saw people out there. I went later in the day, passed by the campsite and there were people down there but I only passed 2-3 people/groups on the trail, so the seclusion made it even better.

Just like people say, it’s pretty anticlimactic if you choose not to make the little extra climb at the end to get up to see the waterfall, but you still pass by some on the way,

great hike in early spring when the flowers are blooming...great hike all around..bring a picnic lunch and have it on the flat rocks. you're welcome

Beautiful Trail gradual incline well shaded. The sounds of the Creek is wonderful. Several really nice camp sites. We did our full pack shake down hike took our time. We spent an hour at the Cliff Falls had a snack filtered a liter
of water with a our Versa Flow. The round trip took 4:20 including our one hour break. Being beginners and the fact I am 54 and my wife is 53 and I am use to sitting on my brains for a living. We had a blast. Tomorrow we will try our first Backpack overnight.

Awesome trail and very crowded . So go early .

The trail is very beautiful, amazing mini waterfalls along the way, but the ending is not worth it, decided to climb all the way to the top but is very dangerous, be cautious and watch your step.

This was awesome. I loved that it was not paved...a real hike! you have to look down a lot because of tree roots .they are everywhere but its what makes this so great! you get a real work out. dogs are welcome and all were very well behaved. you get to walk along the water and there are several water falls along the trail....it was awesome to get to the end! beautiful place.

Good trail. Beautiful whole way.

Hike itself was very nice. Waterfalls throughout were scenic. Very busy, however.

wonderful hike in the fall thru the spring...bring a picnic lunch and sit on the rocks and enjoy

I loved this trail. It's a long one, but totally worth it. Okay, so the waterfall at the end honestly wasn't worth the walk for me personally, but the walk itself is wonderful. Most of this walk is absolutely beautiful. Trees provide great shade and it's a slight incline all the way. It's noticable but barely. At the end there is a rock scramble you can go up. I didn't just because I had asked a few people and they said it wasn't worth doing it. I got some amazing photos and It was well worth the trip. Happy trails all.

Nice hike, go early to beat the crowds.

This was a great hike with wife and another couple. the first half of the trail has great views of the stream that it follows. Very easy hike and should not be rated as moderate. make sure when you get to the cliffs, you go up the steep trail on the right to see the falls. beautiful falls that appear imbedded deep in the rock cliff. watch your step on the way down the upper falls as it is steep.