Point Park and Craven's House Loop

Point Park and Craven's House Loop is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lookout Mountain, Georgia that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round.

Walk from Craven House to Point Park. A bit scary through the woods because there are steep dropoffs down the ravines. The view of the city is at the end, and it's quite lovely. You can also just drive up to Point Park and Craven House (the drive to Craven House is scary because of narrow steep dropoffs as well).

great views and fun obstacles

Very Fun

My family and I hiked from point park to sunset rock via bluff trail. My youngest whom is 4 years old, did very well for his first time. My wife and daughter had fun leading the way. My son and I were just concentrating on getting him down the trail. It was all worth it when we saw the view at Sunset Rock. We hiked back to the car using the roadway. All in all a great trail and great day.

This was an amazing hike on my visit to Chattanooga. Highly recommend to keep hiking to the top of the mountain....great site seeing, monuments, and of course the awesome view of all of Chattanooga! *Just remember where you parked sadly there were two people who got lost and forgot where they came since there is multiple trails.