Pitner Rd Dogpark Trails

Pitner Rd Dogpark Trails is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Acworth, Georgia. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for trail running and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Turtleback trail. I Run this trail more often than any other by 10x. All woods. Rolling and twisty. Fun loop. Add the Red Baron trail for another 1.5 miles.

Not much of climbing but not too much down hill. It's a good starter area. Your not going to have jump off your bike and push up hills too much here. A nice flow to the trail so it fun. Down side is lots of which backs and roots. The minute you get any speed you slowing down. Good parking and very clean area. I will be returning to hit the trails another direction and too take a few branch off there.

My dog and I went here after visiting the dog park. I really enjoy this trail. It was quite, and nice. Only birds and heavy dog breathing could be heard.
I gave it a 4 star because the path isn't wide. Two people coming with dogs can be an issue.

Nice trail but a lot of mountain bikers. You need to walk the opposite direction of the bikers and pay attention down trail so they do not run into you.

Nice trail for hikers. Definitely confusing as far as markings went. Pretty foliage. Not too strenuous.

Nice! very few people.

nice trail.

Beautiful trail, not too busy with bikers when I went so that was nice. however, there are multiple trails that intersect, my 2 1/2 mile hike was 4 1/2 by the time I found my way out, thankfully a jogger crossed my path and pointed me in the right direction. My dogs loved it, and we saw doe in the woods while walking. can't wait to do it again, just need to pay more attention to the trails and signs. Recommend this for any beginner to advanced.

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Friday, February 19, 2016

Very serene and peaceful trail

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Fantastic!

Monday, March 16, 2015

Definitely longer than 2.6 miles. We had kids with us and should have read the posted sign instead of reading this website

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

i ride these trails at least once a weekend and they are definitely not just 2.6mi long they are 6.3 including the turtle back loop which is an extra 1. 3mi